Is an independent College founded by senior academics and educational pioneers in UK. With our experience in helping establish the Academic programme and Business diplomas in a lot of Business Colleges, it specializes in Academic programmes, and in Executive Education. Our school are addressing the key career challenge facing Generation Y and Millenials: how can they stand out from the competition? Our special tracks is for many that key differentiator; our professors provide learners with that opportunity, and our students are clear examples of the success of blended learning. Our message has always been that blended learning is about you. Our students are part of our community, and our programme fits around their lives and commitments. But most importantly, it gives them the clear practical advantage of reaching and exceeding their career goals. We're incredibly impressed by the passion and enthusiasm being shown by those on our programmes. We are privileged to have some extraordinary talent studying with us, connecting to our community from all over the world, these are people who will change their world, and they inspire us on that journey. We hope that what you will read will inspire you to join our community.
Niversity Bridging Programmes The Level 3 International Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies (L3IFDHES) by NCC Education is an Ofqual regulated qualification. It is a one-year pre-university qualification developed by UK academics to help you progress successfully to undergraduate study. This pre-university bridging qualification is designed to provide an entry route to UK and international university courses, or progression onto the NCC Education Level 4 programmes The Level 3 International Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies (L3IFDHES) is a pre-university bridging qualification designed to provide an entry route to UK and international university courses. Improve your academic and general English Language skills to IELTS 6+. Choose from a range of elective units related to your chosen field of study in business, computing, health sciences, finance, or engineering. Enhance your study and research skills in preparation for success at degree level.
For entry onto Cardiff School of Business International Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies by NCC Education (L3IFDHES) qualification a student must have completed secondary school education: Students must also meet the English language entry requirements of:
• IELTS minimum score of 4.5 or above
• GCE ‘O’ Level English D7 or above
To complete the qualification a student must study and pass eight units. The qualification consists of six core units:
• Developing English Language Skills
• Advanced English Language Skills
• English for Academic Purposes
• Study and Communication Skills
• Culture Studies
• Foundation Mathematics
A further two units must be taken from a choice of eight electives:
• Introduction to Computer Science
• Introduction to Programming
• Introduction to Business
• Introduction to Accounting and Economics
• Further Mathematics
University Progression Students that complete the Level 3 International Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies (L3IFDHES) can:
• Enrol onto Cardiff School of Business Level 4 Diploma in Business (L4DB) by NCC Education programmes (equivalent to Year 1 of a UK bachelor’s degree):
• Choose where to study in the world Cardiff School of Business International Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies by NCC Education are recognised by over 80 universities and institutes in the UK, Australia, Canada, Cyprus, Ireland, France, Germany, Japan, New Zealand and the USA. Students are also eligible to apply to several international branch campuses, including campuses in China, Malaysia, Mauritius, Singapore, UAE, Uzbekistan and Vietnam. View the latest university progression routes for available to students that complete the Level 3 International Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies (L3IFDHES).
Cardiff School of Business incoopration with Cambridge English assessment. Cambridge English Qualifications are in-depth exams that make learning English enjoyable, effective and rewarding. Our unique approach encourages continuous progression with a clear path to improve language skills.
Student Should provide us with his/her Documentation to apply for our Level 5 diploma program:
• Successfully completed secondary school education.
• Copy of Passport or National ID
• Personal Statement
Student will complete his/ her program application form to start our college Documentation
After Completing our Application form, student will receive an email form our admission team include his/ her student account credentials to access our student portal that will include all documents regulation letter, program of Study & etc..